Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I have been a little sick...

i have been down with alittle cough and runny nose for the past week plus....
that is why i havent been blogging recently...
daddy was the culprit...
cough cough, out comes the milk once or twice...

mummy also have been busy recently...lesser time for me... :(
busy with work, busy with revamping the room to make it neater and also a corner for me...:)

since 2 weeks ago, sometimes i am able to fall asleep on my own in the cot le...don't need mummy to always pat pat me to sleep....
but
recently i haven't been sleeping through the night unlike before...
i used to be able to sleep from the time after my last feed near midnight till the next morning around 6plus 7am...
BUT
recent week i havent been able to do so...i keep waking up for feed around 4plus AM....y y y??

hehe....i can also recognise mickey and minnie...
when mummy ask me where is mickey, i can turn and look at mickey and smile...then mummy will praise me...:) and the same goes for minnie...
mummy been showing me the faces of mickey and minnie in the room and describe to me the big round ears mickey has and the big pink ribbon on minnie's head... :)
and
everytime when mummy comes into my sight and she calls for me, i will smile...i can see thats my mummy!!!

I also havent been passing poo poo daily for the past 2 weeks...
recently, i will not have poo for couple of days and then poo alot in 1 or 2 days...haha...its normal...dont worry..

mummy also bought some new clothes for me and i know she is looking forward to dress me up...
i am also waiting to be dressed up..

No comments: