Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have recovered finally and I have got SooOo much to share!!

22nd June 2008...Mummy & I went to see Baby Keira & Auntie Irene...
it's Baby Keira's full month celebration @ Aloha Pasir Ris!!

See...Baby Keira just turned full month also got more hair than me... :(
Auntie Irene and her precious baby keira...she's hungry loh...

I fell asleep after milk milk...

mummy struggled to take this photo of us...(didnt want to wak me up lah...)

Cute right?? ;p

This was before i fell asleep lah..hehe


That few days back at home...
As usual after bath time, i would rest independently by my cosy corner...and listen to music


look at my fists...

looking ??

i want this in my mouth...

i actually pulled it off...

and i am happy...

see my shoes?? from Auntie Carol Quek...my first shoes and first time wearing too...

happily trying to pull this off too...

i want it in my mouth too...

it still remained there...

i wasn't that strong afterall... hahaha

I think i miss my own home ...

mummy too...

No comments: