Thursday, July 10, 2008

On 7th July 2008: Daddy's birthday at Pier Eleven

Late post...Daddy's Birthday on 7th July 2008 @ Pier Eleven... ...
I went with Grandpa, Grandma and Daddy, Mummy lah!
Nice and cosy place...we chose the Daybed seating and it was very comfy... ...
Food was good, staffs were polite...good experience but not so fantastic that we will go again and again...
Oh...btw, the suit of clothes i am wearing was a gift from Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Thomas during my 1dt month baby shower...today KAI ZHANG!! but already the shirt seemed small...but it states 6MONTHS old leh...i am not even 5 months old yet... :(
BUT thank you Auntie Cheryl & Uncle Thomas...cos I love it!!

I look so serious...

The view...should be better to come just before sunset...

Grandpa and Grandma...

Aiyoh...mummy hair so messy...

daddy....you need a haircut...

daddy...i am not in a very comfy position leh...

Daddy's legs are my only support...

Mummy...are you going to carry me??

mummy...

the food THEY had...

looks great...

taste great..

I only had my milk milk...

i love my mummy...

my daddy and i...

the food on the table looks YUMMY...

can i have some??

yummy desserts...

all gone...

began to drizzle...

Daddy!! Happy Birthday!!

Last year I was still in mummy when WE celebrated your BD...now I am out le!!!

Next year leh??

My loving mummy and daddy...

daddy...don't smile look better...hehhee

mummy...you look as if you doing some serious pose woh...

Daddy...i wish you a very very HAPPY birthday... ...

mummy says the change of car is your BD present this year....haha cos it's registered on your BD...7th July... :)

Love, BB Asher.

No comments: