Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mummy ...

Mummy wished there were sometimes lesser obstacles to overcome in life...
getting sick and tired of sudden obstacles that we always have to convince ourselves to treat them as challenges to overcome and learn to be a better person at the end of the day...

Mummy wished there is more than 24 hours a day, more than 365 days a year and most importantly...even best if "lindy" can be split up physically into .... let's dont be greedy...how about 3? split into 3 physical persons... 3 lindy performing the different required roles at the same time...becos there is so much to do, to care for before all is lost and over right before your eyes... ....

I don't like really like it when time flies so fast. Anybody like me, think and feel the same way?

Sometimes I wish I don't try my hand at so many things and yet still want it to be dine at my best effort ... but I can't help it...too much of an idealistic attribute in me can kill...i know that!

It's all being a scorpio lindy's fault! It's all my being of trying to be too independent, less reliant and still make things work...

No comments: