Monday, March 30, 2009

Mummy's voice: My wooden block broke his silence

For once, my wooden block broke his silence.

He finally opened his mouth to ask me what is wrong...he doesnt know what he has done wrong...
he is also very XIN KU to see me like that...

See that's how wooden he is... ...

I have made my stand very clear to him.
That he is a good man, but not yet a good boyfriend and good husband.
He says if I have given him 10 years, why cant i just be patient and give him more time, he will learn to be a better husband, boyfriend to me.

It is difficult to be angry for long at a "good wooden block man".
Becos, he doesnt know even what is wrong, when it is wrong... ...
And being good by nature, after you highlight to him, he acknowledges the issue and says he will try to learn... the thing is... you wonder if he can do it... ... hmmm at how many more ten years?

I dont expect him to be able to do so at the rate technology changes, at the rate housing blocks rises as they are being built... but perhaps I really didnt expect 10 years still is too short...

My wooden good man says 10 years is not enough...we will have at least another 4 to 5 X ten years to come... ... I must be patient..

I hope he will be happier going to work today... ...
I never meant to make his heart feel any heavier by wanting to make sure he knows what is wrong and understand where I am coming from... ...

I always knew the support a wife can give/must give to the husband is crucial and essential.
Maybe I am drained... ... drained from the years of providing love, support... but not getting my fair share...

A battery also needs to be recharged.

Only with him recharging my emotional and mental battery with love, care and concern,
then can I continue the lifelong journey of supporting him.

I asked: "Are you happy?"
hubby: "No, becos my wife is not happy."
I said: "I like the happy us, no matter how tough life was... I can only be happy if you love me enough, care for me enough...like how a husband should do..."
hubby:"Ok, I know."

I am really pretty simple.
There are times I need a shoulder to cry, rest on...i hope its yours.
There are times I need the incentive to move on further...i hope it comes from you.
I hope he really got it through this time.

Now we are ok.
I am happy.

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Hi am happy for u..at least the wooden block moves...

now stiff like ur so call wooden block :) Hoped that maintains..