Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update to my FIRST BEACH OUTING on 14th March 2009!

The pictures of my FIRST BEACH PICNIC OUTING with my family!!

Date: 14th March 2009 Sat
Location: Changi Beach
Guests: Family!!

I had fun playing the swing and slides...walking around the pavement...
When I first stood on the sand surface, I didnt really dare to walk...until a while later...

Then midway, it rained... mummy they all sat in the pavillion and enjoyed our food...while I took my nap...after milk milk....

Towards later part of the day... I gotten myself a new nickname "Curry Boy"...
becos I was so curious about the big pot of curry and I spill all the gravy all over when I topple the pot...just in the split second when mummy looked away...now became dry curry le...all the baguette bread that Gu Gu bought...no use le... hehe



I turned to look at the aeroplane!!




I had FUN in the swing!!!


Exploring the tree roots?? Be careful!!! Lots of BIG red ants...

Us!! Mummy Self take skills not very good...

Mummy and Asher!! Still not centralise...


There!! Aeroplane!!


Changing my nappy while i ZzZ





taking a nap by the sea....with the sea breeze blowing is shiok!



daddy made it to meet us here afterall!!
"there"!! I was pointing to aeroplane!!!
I wish we could have more family outings!!
Really glad daddy could make it!!! :)

No comments: