Wednesday, March 4, 2009

14th Feb 2009 Sat - My 1st Birthday Celebration

Well , my actual day falls on 15th Feb.
Mummy preferred to celebrate on actual day.
After lots of planning, decided....the place was taken up. SoOo...no choice loh. take 14th Feb.

Ironically, 1 year back, I could have been born on 14th Feb...which most people would find it a novelty. But mummy didnt want that.
She wanted to have her V-Day with Daddy and also want to prevent the day which I would be torn between celebrating V-Day & B-Day with my girlfriend or family....heheh
Since I am born on 15th Feb, then I can celebrate with my girlfriend on V-Day and 15th Feb my BD with my family!!! :)

"Mummy you think really farrrrrRRrrr leh...."

Anyway... ... was lucky I got to celebrate my BD... ...

Mummy didnt really had the intention to hold such a celebration for me as she felt I wouldnt really know anyway...and it is mostly for the adults then....

so after many people ask...
"how? Asher turning 1 soon...howo are you going to celebrate??"

and after much pondering...mummy decided that if she were to celebrate for me, she wanted it to be a kids' affair as well as gathering for the adults...but 1 BIG issue, the location has to be convenient for daddy due to his work...so got to have convenient open air parking and near to our home...

she went to racky at "Go Go Bambini" at Dempsey...quite ideal...but close too early and too many restrictions...

then she chance upon "JACOB BALLAS CHILDREN'S GARDEN" at Dunearn...
check visitors' reviews online as she has never really heard of this place before...
went down to racky one fine afternoon.... YUP...this shall be it!!!

Now that venue is finalised, so much liasion and co-ordination left to be done especially since it is going to be a kids affair as well... ...

1. Simple decor for the place...
2. Toys rental & setup for the kids...
3. Caterer for the food...
4. BD cake sourcing...
5. Finger food for the kids ... The Jelly - Agar Agar...
6. Cupcakes for the guests...
7. my photos & the photographer...
8. tables & chairs rental...
9. guestlist...
10. location map for sending out via email invite...

Mummy say end up like going through the procedures of planning for mini "wedding"....hahha...
that's my 1st BD at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden!! Nice Place!!

Photos will be uploaded when we get the softcopy!!! :)

No comments: