Friday, July 17, 2009

I am fully 17th months old and soon to be 18th month...1.5 years old!!

Today's blog will be a full update of al recent photos and activities and progress!!!

Eversince I have been introduced to Macdonalds' French Fries, I can't help loving it. :)

Even when I see the macdonalds print ad on the newspapers, I will say "mum mum mum mum" and try to eat the fries on the papers... ... :D and the sour unbearables gummy bear sweet....whenever mummy gives me one, i cant stop having somemore.... :D

So adults pls remember...in general, we kids eat what we are introduced to when young until we develop our personal preferences knowingly... ...

Last month, I finally went to the indoor playground but not the "GO GO BAMBINI" at Dempsey. Mummy brought me to one located in the Orchid Country Club. Well, it was fun anyway. Together with my cousins Jared and Ines, we played for about an hour plus there during the last week of their JUNE school holidays. (i will try to upload some of these pictures real soon.) I really look forward going again!!!

Did I previously mention that Mummy tries to give me 3 solid meals a day these days.

A typical day... ...with no special outings or so... ...

I usually wakes up at 6 to 7plus am for my first milk milk of the day 180mls.
Then I go back to sleep till probably 8plus and starts playing on my own or I will bring my 2 favourite big story books, "Goldilocks and the three bears", "The Gingerbread Man" to mummy and fuss her to read to me, afterwhich Mummy will try to flash me some flashcards.

At about 9plus, we will go downstairs, brush my teeth, take my fish oil(Yu Gan You)..and a bottle of my favourite Ribena drink! Then Mummy will make me my Oatmeal cereal breakfast and feed me while I watch a DVD of my choice, sometimes the more educational like Baby Bright, Luli etc, sometimes the entertaining ones and mummy will tell me what is going on...like Thomas the Train, Finding Nemo, Ice Age etc. After that we usually goes for a short stroll exploring the outside world and comes back for my bath. We will play some toys or I will just walk around and play on my own. By then about 1plus PM, I will take my lunch usually Macaroni soup or what mummy takes for lunch like fish soup etc plus a small 120 mls bottle of milk milk, then off for my afternoon nap.

Generally I take my afternoon nap from 1plus to 4plus or 2 plus to 5 plus.

When I wake up, mummy will give me some water and fruits...and depends on what time I wake up, I usually do drink a small bottle of 120mls milk. Then we go upstairs to have a short play session & Mummy will try to go through some flashcards with me...Then it is either stroll time to playground to play, or toys playing time or I will self entertain by walking up and down trying to play with the things the adults use...

6 to 6plus I will take my dinner usually rice with soup or whatever the family eats... ...
usually from 6plus to 8plus(at least) is my Rest & Relax Family Bonding time... Sometimes I go to the supermarket or night stroll with Mummy & Daddy or Grandpa and Grandma. Then I take my bath.

Before bedtime (well I usually sleep only at 11plus pm, which mummy doesnt like, so she is trying to make me go to bed earlier at 8plus or 9pm, so I got to be in the room latest by 830pm), I got to brush my teeth then take my milk milk 240mls. Once settled into the room, mummy will flash me some flashcards then read me some stories...usually my big storybooks plus the recent addition or chinese story books. After which, sing some nursery rhymes with me and play some toys then I go to sleep.

Notice we missed out the morning and night music session? All because the player has been down for a while and Mummy hasn't send it for repair yet... ....

And during weekends, it will be a little different, cos I get to have my outdoor bathing sessions after a messy coloring or painting session!

Anyway NOW I officially have a DiDi and not the Mei Mei Mummy was looking forward to...so she will have to think of a name...cos Mei Mei already had 2 chosen names on standby le mah...LEANN SEAH or ZOIA SEAH. So after some checking, Didi still doesn't have other name to choose from other than AYDEN SEAH. Very likely he will really be AYDEN SEAH.

:D
Soon I will have a DiDi to play with!!!

No comments: