Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today I went to bed at 9PM!!

Recently Mummy has successfully changed my sleeping timing and habit to her preferred 9plus PM rather than the near midnight hours I usually sleep...

I will brush my teeth, say goodnight to all and then proceed to bedroom in preparation for bedtime.

Usually Mummy will read some storybooks to me, then she lets me play some of my toys on my own thereafter. So about half hour taken up.
Once I am ready, I will have my bedtime music plus milk and prepare to fall asleep..

Next morning, I will usually wake up at about 8am, sometimes 7plus AM and start fussing mummy to read my storybooks to me... hee hee... Mummy says sometimes I use the storybook to "hit" on her face to wake her up.... :D

Well, anyway mummy hopes with the adjustment of my sleeping hours, it will be easier for me to adapt to the timing when I starts attendning preschool..

Anyway, it is good too.
i think i love the new arrangement.
though so far i have been rather versatile.
I can sleep later than 9plus pm too..when we have outings etc.

Mummy wants me to be a versatile baby mah..erm, in fact she hopes all her babies will be versatile babies... :)

No comments: