Friday, July 17, 2009

Went to a wedding dinner with mummy

14th Jun 2009 @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Mummy brought me to attend the wedding of her ex-colleague, officially now known as Mdm. Candie Tan. :P

In fact, throughout the entire night, I had been rather manageable except for the super fierce crying stunt while leaving the dinner....BECOS mummy had forgotten the time....it was 11plus pm le and I havent had my milk milk!!! So when we reach the car and mummy made milk milk for me, I finally settled down happily and while on the way home, fell asleep in the car.
I wa really very very upset... ... this made mummy remember NOT to forget the time when out again!!

I was shacked out by the time I reach home

During the start of the dinner

I am sat in between Godma Sann and Mummy Lindy
That's me enjoying the Spring Roll...

Well, self-entertaining on the floor

say cheese!

Hey dude, what are you looking at?!
I like .... or maybe it is Mummy who likes me in this jumper and shirt suit!
Actually I think I like too...cos' I look more handsome mah...
;p

No comments: