Saturday, September 20, 2008

17th Sept 2008: Uncle Lester & Auntie Anna got married!!

This is mummy & the couple of the day!!

Auntie Anna, Mummy Lindy & Uncle Lester

Esctatic!!

And I was there for their dinner!!
To give my blessings to them...but they never even say HI to me!!!! :(

It was my first time to Conrad (other than the time when i was still in mummy!! when we attended uncle desmond's wedding there too..)


my first time on a high chair...
keeping me entertained with my soft book

Everybody in silence when uncle lester was giving speech and i couldn't help but wanted to chip in too...i shrieked! hehe....so paiseh mummy say.

Then when everyone YUM SENG, i was also very very curious...kept looking up, here and there and my eyes were just all over the place.
I "played" piano for the first time...
uncle came chase us away... :(

Mummy ....erm that's like a weird smile leh

see....i just couldnt stay still

i was quite comfy on the sofa

lazing...

i love mummy for bringing me along...

i am happy!! So is mummy!!

Back to my high chair during the dinner...

me & mummy going off le!


We had wanted to say goodbye in person and also take a photo...
It was a pity that we didnt managed to take photo with Uncle Lester & Auntie Anna as we had to leave early for another appointment to finalise something important...

Mummy & I waited for the speech to be over, then came a song by Auntie Anna....then patiently waited still despite running late....OMG another song, this time a duet by them....so no choice le...got to run loh...
Still....Uncle Lester & Auntie Anna...Blissful Marriage & Everlasting Love!!!
Love, Baby Asher & Mummy Lindy

No comments: