Saturday, September 6, 2008

i finished my bowl of porridge...

last night, mummy made porridge my dinner again.
this time instead of just broccoli and threadfin fish, mummy added some potato and carrot.
it's my second attempt at porridge and i finished it all!!! mummy was very happy and i was contented after my porridge dinner.

so since thursday, i been starting to have porridge as my dinner, replacing one meal of the brown rice and cereals.

mummy is intending to let me have brown rice for lunch and porridge as dinner as porridge takes a longer time, in fact like 2 over hours, to prepare and cook whereas brown rice cereal takes just 5 mins.

Anyway, today i took my weight and i have gained weight again! Now i weigh 9.2kg le...no wonder daddy and mummy say i heavy boy le.

9 more days and i shall turn 7 months old...fast hor.

No comments: