Thursday, September 4, 2008

what we did today...

as usual, mummy will bathe me in the morning after my milk milk...then play with me for a while and let me "exercise" a little by leaving me in the cot to stand and "walk" around the cot on my own...while she does some housekeeping chores...

noon time i have my brown rice meal ...

that's me having my brown rice

hehe...yummy? Not too sure...

Then after i finished my brown rice, we went to the hawker centre and NTUC supermarket...

i dozed off in mummy's arms as she had her lunch...

mummy's lunch...

the auntie from this drinks store is so nice!!

she actually offered to help mummy order her sugar cane juice from the juice store as she doesnt sell sugar cane juice which mummy wanted...cos she see mummy alone with me mah...

so while mummy had her lunch, i slept in her arms...when she finished, she transferred me into the pram and we strolled to NTUC supermarket...and i continued my nap in the pram...

just as mummy was almost finishing with her groceries shopping, i woke up le...

waiting for mummy to make payment...

Then we walked back home, with mummy pushing me in the pram...

up and down some small steps, mummy had to leave the stuffs we bought on the floor first, lift the whole pram with me in it over the steps and then pick up the stuffs again...we repeated this like a few times...it wasn't too tough, but seemed inconvenient enough to cause quite a number of passers by to offer help which mummy politely rejected...but that was enough to make our day. So many nice folks around in SG... :)

back at home...daddy came back for his lunch...

thats golden, Silver & me in mummy's arms...

me looking at them...

after playing for a while in the walker, i took my late afternoon nap till 8pm...then had dinner & milk milk...

then mummy cooked dinner for all of us!
see the bowl beside the yellow bowl??
that's my porridge with fish and broccoli...

mummy long time never cook like this for daddy le...

yah....this is my porridge...

my first attempt with porridge other than the brown rice cereal which i had been having for the past month since i started solids

wow....smells nice...

apparently, i didnt eat much...let's hope i won't dislike it...

after my dinner, mummy & daddy played with me for a while...and then mummy cleaned me up and prepared me to ZZzZZZz le loh. Goodnite!



No comments: