Monday, September 22, 2008

I had a "swim" yesterday!!!

My first "Swim" ... ...

Cousin Jodi very "di-siao" loh...
Grandpa ask her want to join in or not...and she said no...so Grandpa take out the smaller "pool" for us...halfway she decided to join in....made the already small "pool" smaller... ;(
hehhe


our "maria" mummy Lindy, Cousin Tiffany & baby Asher ME!!

See me grabbing onto the toy to chew...

Tiffany say HI!

Me, not all all interested in what is going on...

Mummy!!!! I CHAO GENG le!!!!

I love playing with water!!!

Splash Splash!!
My soft book also went into the pool...
Hey!!
Cousin Jodi adding water...

Cousin Tiffany kept taking the water in the pool to bring using the "scoop water tool" (pls tell me what it is called)...then Cousin Jodi say she "shh shh" (pee) in there...HHAHHAHAHAH

Lucky I didnt drink, but i hope it's just a joke!

Mummy pls let me "swim" more! i really enjoyed myself!!

No comments: