Monday, September 22, 2008

19th Sep Fri I visited my cousins Jared & Ines!!

Finally daddy had time to go up to Uncle Felix's place with me & mummy...
Its been a while since i last saw popo and auntie angie, uncle felix, uncle vid and my cousins...
:) Finally saw them and we spent some time playing together...
Looking at Uncle Felix...

all the toys to keep me entertained...

Ines, Jared & I...playing...oversee by Aunt Angie

Jared Kor kor taking care of me...

Me chewing on the toys...

My uncle Felix!!
Mummy's Kor Kor...

Kor kor Jared & mummy...
While we were there, it was time for me to have milk milk too...so mummy fed me in the room and i actually fell asleep...after seeing i was deep asleep, mummy left me in the room...
Call it babies' instinct....but just after barely 5 mins, i cried and screamed for mummy...mummy
said she should have taken a photo of me before carrying me up....hehhe
cos' that moment when i was crawling kind of upwards on the bolster blocking me from the corner of the bed, with tears rolling down my cheeks was just so touching...mummy felt so much of me yearning for her!!
Anyway, we had a fantastic yummy dinner cooked by Wai Po!

No comments: