Monday, April 13, 2009

11th April 2009 Sat: i went West Coast Park!

Finally a post for April!!

a bright sunny day....we went West Coast Park for cycling, for fun!!
grandma and grandpa brought me around initially while mummy do some work at the paviliion while acting as "security guard" looking after our stuffs.

Cousin Jodie and Jaden then went cycling...

When mummy was done with her work, she came to look for me and started taking photos loh....

looking around..
still look around...
i didnt dare to walk around too much on my own when i am on the sand...


so i hugged mummy!

see...on the pavement I walk...no i run so fast!
my grandpa trying to let me have a feel of cycling

hey! where's everybody?!

i am set to go cycling!!

cycling cycling...

left right left right!

:( I dont want!!! I dont want to change my diaper!!

dont strip me pls!

OMG!!!

Hey! We love this shot!

my fav mac fries

this bicycle...too big for me

strolling with my blue balloon

exploring the drain....

mummy showed me the eagle gliding in the sky...

.....why does it have to rain now?!

Hey!!! actually raining can be fun too!!

I feel the raindrops...

hehe...i taste the raindrops!

I looked and listened at the raindrops tapping the ground...
"da da da da..."

WooHoo!!!

rain rain when are you going to go away?
you didnt go away afterall.... ....
after waiting for a long time in the pavillion, when the rain became much smaller... ...we braved the rain with 2 little umbrellas back to our cars...
a wonderful experience!
what a pity, daddy wasn't here... :(

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Gosh Asher is such a BIG boy...

BIG as in really BIG hor..no joke :)