Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Asher... you are my darling

you are calling me "MUMMY" le!!!! :)

Though only occasionally... ... but this few times that you called really convinced me you know what and who you are calling for... :D
And very often you call for "ma ma....." hehhe....when you want me or my help.

You kisses at request and claps when being praised. I love this so much.

You also love to pull us to where you want us to go along, be it to look at golden and silver, or to get something for you ... ... you really seem like a big boy now...not so much like the baby le...

Oh and you have also upgraded to XL diapers le and I love it that you are not waking up in the middle of the night for milk milk anymore most of the time... ... :D

Mummy's going to be away for a week, I am sorry that I am not bringing you along, as much as I would love to. But Uncle Vid and Wai Po are not supportive of mummy bringing you along and I do not want to upset them. And I guess Daddy, grandma and grandpa will miss you too if I bring you along since he is not going... ... so perhaps this is the best solution.

I will miss you. Will you be missing me?
I hope you will be fine. Although I would love to know that you miss me...but knowing that if you miss me, you will probably be very grouchy and unhappy, difficult to care for etc...so you better not miss mummy.

I hope the 1 week FLIES!!!

No comments: