Monday, April 13, 2009

Some of my recent progress...

I am now about 11kg plus and I measure 80CM tall...still wearing L diapers/pull up pants...
drinking 240mls of formula at times, especially before bedtime...

I take my oatmeal breakfast quite regularly and my codfish/threadfin fish for lunch or dinner with some sidedish like vege or potatoes too...

I learnt to drink from a cup....there were some photos to show...but daddy's photography skills really sucks... ;p

I am also able to drink from a straw...not just a learning straw....a real straw!
Even the bubble tea big fat straw is not an issue for me!!!
:)

beginning to play with some wooden puzzles mummy bought for me...well I don't really know how to appreciate and play them the right way yet...I just throw them around...hehehe but i will learn.

as for my shapes sorter, sometimes I am able to put the right shapes through le....just that I will stop afetr putting a few and i will want to pour everything out from the box again...

I point to whatever I want and makes some "eh eh" request for it. And I will "eh" till they get the right item for me.

I bring my shoes to them when I want to go gai gai or when I am told to do so....

I learn to bring things to throw in the rubbish bin too!

I also learn to follow instructions like "bring this, bring that, give this to who, hug hug who etc..."

when mummy says it's bathtime, I will walk to the bathroom....

when mummy change diapers for me and she says" hold your feet", I will hold up my feet so she can powder my butt...but I hardly stay still for long .... I love to run around with my butt naked...

I call mama once in a blue moon....getting more often recently though...sometimes I do call daddy too...but sound more like "da-di"

and last night, mummy somehow heard me call her out "mummy" "mummy" softly....
sceptical, she verified with daddy....and daddy also said that's what he heard.

:) :D

MUMMY!!!!

No comments: