Monday, October 20, 2008

baby...mummy missed you!

Hey baby...mummy had been naughty hor! Went KTV after wedding dinner last night and left you with daddy and popo at home. And working both full sat and sun meant i didnt have much time with you this two days...
well...mummy also need to strike a balance between baby asher you, work, family, life and fun right? ;P


godma and your mummy me...
auntie lynn and mummy lindy
auntie anna and mummy me
godma (HAHA),
uncle Lester (self-acclaimed godpa-HAHHA)
& mummy lindy

the wedding dinner of uncle shawny and melissa!

... ...while hugging you to sleep just now, i realised i missed you. I missed hugging you like that...you sleeping in my arms...and not just on the bed beside me. I was reluctant to put you back into the cot. I wanted you to just lay there and sleep soundly in my arms....



you falling asleep in my arms....

mouth wide open...
i tried to be like you...but not the least as cute...


managing a tired smile...after a hard day's work...
cousin Jodie and Us!
Baby, I love you!

when will you call me MUMMY?!

No comments: