Wednesday, October 22, 2008

mummy bought some new stuffs for me!!

Today mummy bought some new toys for me!!
Our motto is to learn through play and fun!!

Although I already have a BIG RHYMING AROUND THE ALPHABET BOOK...that shows me all about ABCs...but mummy wanted to buy me one that has got touch and feel features...
so this is it...
my new touch, feel BABY ABC!
this is how it looks on the inside...
the strawberry feels rough rough...
you can feel the grainy part of it...just like a real strawberry!!

and the ducklings...has a yellow ball of fur...
really furry furry!! :)
and when it reaches "Y"...Y for YOU!! there is a MIRROR in it to show me...Baby Asher looking at the mirror in the book! So unique!

the soft building blocks on the left was purchased for me last month...
and the blocks on the right is new!
It is for me to learn shapes and colors and put into the bucket.

mummy realised she kena chopped big time the last time when she bought the soft building blocks for me...she bought at a shop in Plaza Singapura for $37.90 after 5% DC but it is selling at Toy'rUs for only $30.10 with NO DC!!! ANGRY! BOYCOT the shop in PS!!
During my bath time, mummy realised the wall seemed very empty for me... so she went to look for something to mount on the wal for me!!!
So this is it...there's a star that spins when i pour water in it, a seashell to scoop water, and a blue whale and red crab...
i love my new bath toy!! very interactive!!
Thank you mummy for being a part of my growing and learning and having fun!!!

No comments: