Saturday, October 4, 2008

I had been sick & mummy & everybody at home had been super bz!!!

This was the "peak" of my sickness... ...
I had rashes all over my body for 2 days or so...
luckily mummy read about it le and Auntie Angie also advised mummy about it hence mummy knows this is towards recovery...so the rashes didnt worry her too much...







Look like very poor thing hor??
yah you bet. It was itching all over...and I was always grouchy...
mummy and everybody had a tougher time too...
Of all times, I actually fell sick now when daddy and mummy and Gong Gong Po Po all busy with our house moving tasks...

Sickness come so unpredictable...

Before I started being feverish,
this was me in the earlier part of the first day i started having fever

My first time with the fever pad..

too cooling...i didnt seem to like it...

ban jia, house moving...i tagged along till wee hours...

Bye bye home sweet home...

Mummy wants to raise me like a tough and versatile baby...

Anywhere also can follow...and be independent...

Lets hope i will be happy this way!



No comments: