Monday, October 20, 2008

why is mummy such an emotional freak?

often listening to a song makes me emotional...thoughts start flooding and mind begins facing up to reality... ...starts digging up issues, thoughts that could have all the while been silently hidden underneath, right underneath...

not thinking equals facing reality or not?
thinking doesnt solve anyway... sometimes. many a times.

y am i such an emotional freak? thinking so much doesnt make any difference anyway...but it just seems uncontrollable. never understood since when i started becoming a Lindy like that and never been able to remember for how long...cos' it seemed right from when i started understanding things and knowing things in life.

knowing that many things are way beyond my control makes me feel helpless...so helpless...why and why and why?

i cant change anything anyway... ... can i? did i try my best? have i tried my best? what is best?

i have always thought there's only 1 person in my life that has never failed to make me feel helpless...recently i suddenly realised...there's actually 2...yah there's 2.

how can i feel less helpless, less emotional and less afraid?

contradicting...i always thought i believed in making my own destiny...yet there are really things in life that has happened, not happened, will happen....that makes you feel everything just seemed so destined. ?????

choices we make in life, when given a choice...makes a big big big difference in perhaps so many other matters and the direct & indirect results at the end of the day...

what am i talking about?

No comments: