Tuesday, October 14, 2008

what a day today...

Today mummy let me play with my bike from uncle felix (since my full month baby shower) for the first time. :)

we also went Ikea...its been a while since i last laid in my car seat.

Mummy also finally cleared all the stuffs in my cot upstairs and i can finally play on my own inside upstairs while mummy do her stuffs....

me on my bike...

playing with the .....

watching TV?? baby bright!

still playing...

popo so happy...
first time mummy make Nestle cereal for me!!

Cousin Tiffany loved my bike..

baby bright...i like....

yummy cereal and lovely baby bright and me!!!

see how engrossed i am...
finished!!!

yo mummy...baby asher good boy

play on my own in here right? :)

i miss my cot!!!

hey mummy...look at me!

all my bears...

going to Ikea!
first time i am in the sit upright position of my car seat!

reached Ikea!

playing with this in Ikea!

waiting and waiting...

Its been a while i had such a day with mummy!!!

No comments: