Thursday, April 17, 2008

hee!! my first time up at Equinox 69th Storey!!

my first high tea session!!

date: 16th April 2008
time: 1500hrs to 1730hrs
venue: Equinox, Swisshotel, Raffles
occasion: nothing in particular
guests: mummy & wai po ... ... of course mummy pay lah... ... ;p

mummy was extra careful with me when we were in the lift up cos' she was concerned if i would feel uncomfortable with the pressure in my ears while on the way up...
luckily i felt fine..no cries, no fussy movements.

and there we are!!

first shot after i had my milk milk...

closer shot...but i looked away

as mummy and wai po have their food...



in between we took some pictures as i was turning fussy for attention...

with wai po...mummy's mummy...

with my mummy Lindy!!

see...i am so high up!!

we are so high up!!

3 of us, high high up...

then mummy started self-taking photos again...er...actually long time never le...eversince had me...hehe

mummy loved the pink guava juice...




sigh mummy...either see the food or you lah...difficult to have both...don't be greedy...

baby asher was at Equinox, sleeping away finally!
that's why mummy can have time for a "photo self-take" session mah!! :D

No comments: