Tuesday, April 8, 2008

There's so much to do for Baby Asher...

have started working 2 days per week..mainly over fridays to sundays...
time just doesn't seem enough...
caring for BB, all the routine stuffs to do, housekeeping & laundry, personal stuffs, occasional errands...meals...

what if i work a normal 5 days' 9 - 6 timing kind of work...I can't imagine...
that would probably mean...
I won't have enough time to play with BB Asher and stimulate him...
I will not be able to be around for him as much as I can now when he needs me...

in the past, i just couldn't imagine myself as a mum...
doing all the stuffs I am doing everyday now...
preparing milk, changing diapers, bathing BB, coaxing him, remembering his feeding times...
sometimes I don't even remember if I had eaten or I may have just been working and working that I forgot all about hunger..
now, I never fail to remember it's time for Baby Asher to feed...
reading up all I need to learn about bringing up a healthy, happy and hopefully smart baby...

yes, that's me...Mummy Lindy.

Someone ever told me last time before I even had BB Asher in me...

"Motherhood comes natural to every woman...so don't worry..."
Now I know what it means...

BUT...

I want to be a mummy who can care for BB Asher on my own as much as I can like now, have my own work and still try to keep up with my lifestyle like in the past...the occasional KTV sessions, party time & mahjong...not forgetting my rollerblading & kickboxing sessions & swimming!!!

OMG!! Where to find time? :) Try lah...its all about arrangement and time management ba...

Mummy Lindy strives to have work-life balance and to be a Mummy who can juggle well between work and family!!

it's Mummy Lindy Blogging!!

No comments: