Wednesday, April 30, 2008

i am tired...

This morning 9 AM to 10AM... ...
i was napping by the cosy corner...long time i haven't been napping there...i only listen to music and rest there...

In fact, i hadn't really wake up much...just that mummy change nappy for me...and i continued to sleep... I slept from 10plus pm last night till 7am this morning, woke up for my milk milk...then continue to sleep again...that's when i started making fussy noises by 9am and mummy change nappy for me loh...

guess i am really tired since last 2 days didn't have much nap during the day time... ...

no rocking, no singing...i nap by myself...

ain't i a lovely boy?

mummy caught me smiling in my sleep...she simply love me.

happily asleep...

Poos and Pees & Nappies...

isn't it just poo? why are parents so interested in babies' poo?

becos' in our poo, could be tell-tale signs of our health and what could be wrong...if we are healthy or not...

since we are just babies, we can't tell...we can only cry or turn fussy...sometimes, something could be wrong and we ourselves don't even know it...therefore or poo, pee & nappies will be the clue to it... ...

isn't it amazing how much time & efforts mummy actually spends to inspect my nappies, record my feeding, my poos and pees...taking note of the frequency, consistency and color etc of my poo...

she says its important as she is a new mummy...proper recording helps her with her observation of my health... ... AND ... ...

my poo this morning got mummy worried again... ...


why again leh...becos' this is not the first time le. Little streaks of blood stain in my poo...
first time was on the 1st of April, 2nd time 23rd April and 3rd time this morning loh...
and seemed like more streaks each time... what is going on?

mummy asked my PD, Dr. Tan yesterday...was told to monitor... ...
possible reasons:
1. developed an anal fissure-a tear in my anus due to straining(but PD checked my anus..say ok leh, everything look fine)
2. constipation (BUT i have several poos a day leh...)
3. viral infection (BUT if this is the case, it should be consecutive poos also have blood streaks)
4. cow's milk allergy (BUT i haven't even start drinking cow's milk leh...could it be mummy drink too much cow's milk? BUT PD says unlikely leh...)

so why leh?

No comments: