Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mummy went KTV without me... :(

Monday 21st April nite, mummy went KTV at Keppel Club with her colleagues without me... :(
she say I am too young to go woh... then when can I go??
Thought I can wear ear plugs/muffler?? haha This mummy ah...went out to play and left me with Gong Gong & Po Po...Erm..daddy's daddy & mummy lah...
after having her fun then she came back to fetch me back home...
Lucky Po Po say I had been a good boy woh... :)
We are one COMPANY!! :O

mummy Lindy miss going out having fun with Godma Sann and the rest!!

Mummy Lindy, Uncle Lester & Godma Sann...
supposed to be a sexy pose shot leh... :/

Supposed to be farnie or ugly shot? BUT godma sann always play mummy out one leh..

Mummy Lindy: 3rd Uncle Lester: 5th Godma Sann: 6th!!

All November babies!! All loyal scorpios!!

Mummy like this photo...but too bad she isnt in it...she's the photographer. ;p

Mummy Lindy, Godma Sann, Auntie Anna, Uncle Fabian, Auntie Sally(whose hand blocking?!!!!) and Uncle James & Lester at the back...
same gang as above plus Uncle Dennis!!
mummy Lindy and Uncle Teo!!! so comical...
Uncle Barry (Ooo..red like lobster) and Mummy Lindy!

Mummy...like very fun leh...can you bring me along next time when I am older?? ;p

No comments: