Thursday, March 13, 2008

12th March 2008: Another busy day! Busy Baby Asher...

Yesterday was a busy day.

Got to see my pediatrician Dr. Allyson Tan to followup on my jaundice.
yeah!!! Doc Tan say I am a healthy baby...Jaundice cleared and everything is super fine with me!!

I have since grew 1 kg from my birth weight, now weighing 4.4kg and measured 57.5cm in length..I have grown 7.5cm. Am I going to be as tall as Daddy?
After that, Mummy had to go for her haircut appointment, so brought me over to PoPo's place...eh Daddy's mummy.

After Mummy was done with the haircut, she came back to pick me up and we got to go back home cos' mummy's good good fren, Auntie Rina (though she prefers to be know as "jie jie Rina") came to visit me..They have known each other for 11 years and though always physically apart, but always close at heart! :)


I look bigger in Auntie Rina's arms, becos she small size mah...

Her gift for me, together with uncle Benny...

The wrapped gift is a potty set...My first potty set...thank you both!

Auntie Rina loved both Golden and Silver and Baby Asher!!!

And Auntie Rina stayed all the way from 5pm till 1am leh...then Daddy and Mummy sent her home. Thanks for visiting me and Mummy...we love you, Auntie Rina!


No comments: