Wednesday, March 19, 2008

16th March 2008 Sun - My 3rd Baby Shower Session!!!

This session is for Mummy's & Daddy's personal friends...

Finally get to see my Ang Ku Kuehs... :)

A picture of me taking a nap by the cosy corner...

Our neighbour...so nice of them to come over and see me... :)

Auntie Irene, BB Koh, Uncle Zen and Us!!
Mummy & I, Auntie Tricia
Auntie Karen Boo, Us & Auntie Belinda!! They are the early guests!!
Wai Po, Auntie Carol, Uncle Felix carrying me...
Mummy's polymates...so nice of them to come and visit me... :)
Uncle Alfred & Us!!
Auntie Joey with her 2 babes & Us!!
mummy's long time friends...since secondary school!!

Uncle Kerby & girlfriend, Uncle Thomas & Auntie Cheryl, Uncle Zen & Auntie Irene

with Us!! Mummy Lindy & Baby Asher!!

Aunties want one more shot... ;p

Uncle Henry Chin, Jie Jie Sarah & Auntie Carol Chin...
Mummy's customers turned friend since 2001...

Auntie Judy & Us & Auntie Shiling

(Auntie Judy, when is BB coming? & Auntie Shiling, when is wedding bells going to ring??)

Auntie Tricia Neo & kor kor jordon...

PS: Auntie Tricia Neo, you been a great help!! Thank you!!

Hiyah, never take photo with all of you woh...

Auntie Cestvia & Uncle Benny!!
Some Gifts for me from uncles & aunties!! Thank you!!

No comments: