Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bath time this morning... ...

Obviously I wasn't very happy about taking the bath...cos i am hungry!!! I want milk milk!!
But mummy says i should take my bath first... ...

I cried, shrieked....

I tried to struggle away...

i know i will not be able to escape...so decided to remain composed...resigned to fate...haha

The only shot that shows a more composed me during the bath...actually i wasn't fussing all the way lah..just that daddy's hands not quick enough to take those composed shots... ...



Finally done... ...

Everytime before mummy put me into the bath tub slowly, she will check the water to ensure it's not too hot nor too cold for me...then pat pat some of the water on my chest and back..so that i know going to "pong pong" soon...at least i won't be startled when she lower me into the bath tub...

Mummy, though may not be very pro in bathing me, taking care of me...but every day she is improving and getting better...i can feel it and i am happy that mummy spends the extra effort to learn how to take good care of me and also waking up to feed me on time...

It's not easy to be mummy... ... daddy you must love love mummy, k? Mummy need to be Asher's mummy, golden and silver's mummy, your wifey, your admin person, and also do her work...and i know Mummy is even plannning to be student again...but want to see how she can cope with life with baby Asher now... Mummy, baby Asher loves you and will love love you always... Jia You!!!

No comments: