Monday, March 3, 2008

On 1st March ... My umbillical dropped off le!!!

Hehe...I forgot to mention in the last post...



My umbillical cord has officially dropped off on the 1st of March... ...mummy say 1 lesser thing to do for her...that is to clean my cord area with the cord spirit 3 times everyday

Finally 1 shot of me with my eyes opened...after a nice feed, change of nappy and lullaby session with me, mummy put me back to the cot to sleep on my own...


Hehe..."i was blogging" when this shot was taken...cute?

Mummy has more or less gotten me onto a feeding schedule for the day and she will feed me on demand after midnite...i have been trying to give mummy longer sleep hours these days...as long as i am fed regularly per 2 or 3 hours in the day b4 midnite, usually after my next feed at 1plus am or 2am, i would be able to let mummy sleep till 6plus or 8plus am...both of us are trying to accomodate...so i try to keep my hunger pangs off...

Next to work towards will be to drop my 1plus, 2am feed...and let me last from a last feed of like 11plus pm till 6 am. So mummy, jia1 you2, cos i am working hard too!

By the way, daddy says I make a lot of small little noises when i am asleep...just like mummy...

Love you mummy and daddy!

No comments: