Saturday, March 15, 2008

14th March 2008 My Baby Shower - First Session!

A BIG BIG thank you to all the uncles and aunties who came to visit me and Mummy yesterday,my first Baby Shower Session. And also to those Uncles and Aunties who sent us your regards...though we did not get to meet, but I hope to seen you real soon. :)

Mummy has arranged for 3 sessions of Baby Shower for me...hmm y leh? Alot of people told mummy.."Why go through the hassle, you will be very tiring one leh, just get it done all in one day lah..."

BUT to Mummy, she wants everyone to be able to feel comfortable, hang around and mingle for more than just a while. She finds that if there's too many people and everyone don't feel comfortable, then she can't have a meaningful gathering as it's inevitable for guests to feel awkward when they don't really know each other...then people will just stay for a while and go off...just coming for the sake of coming ...so Mummy decided to make it 3 sessions...

Well, tiring it maybe for Baby Asher and Mummy....but most important is we are happy. When one is happy, all the tiredness is worthwhile and soon forgotten.


Cupcakes that Mummy had ordered for my mini celebration!
Actually still have Ang Ku Kueh (supposedly one of the best in Singapore...but can't really see as it is in the basket behind the cupcakes...Mummy went to collect in the morning...

Nice??

Godma Sann gave me a red packet...

Can you spot what's wrong?

Haha...I gave myself an Ang Pow?!!

No lah, supposed to be "From Godma and Godpa" but became "From Godma and Godson"

Godpa, you CHAM loh...Godma Sann think of Baby Asher more than think of you... :D

No comments: