Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I am a fortunate baby...

See the funny thing beside me? Bird don't look like bird, bee don't look like bee... haha. Anyway it's those musical toy where there's a string that you pull below and there comes the musical tones...

But I know it's not easy to get a nice one...mummy says she had been shopping for one such musical toy for me for soOo long, way b4 i was born...but never one she like...she say either all look so "obiang" or the music she don't like haha..

So Daddy bought me this Bird, erm bee, erm...dunno what lah...

Then Uncle Kelvin bought me the Muscial Mobile for my Cot...
Apparently when Uncle kelvin called to ask what to buy for me, Daddy told him to just buy something like the above...but Uncle kelvin went to buy this...so much more exp...think prbly ten times...Thank you Uncle Kelvin but let you go through the expense...so pai seh...u know...I maybe small small, but i will feel pai seh too...thank you SooO much.

Ain't I fortunate? To have so many people who care for me...... :)

No comments: