Saturday, March 15, 2008

14th March 2008 - My Baby Shower Session 1 - Pictures Time!

A glimpse of who were here and the scenes during my first session of Baby Shower!!
I had my cries, but not becos' of the crowd woh!! I love visitors like all of you!! It's becos Mummy lah...late in giving me milk milk... ... or was I early?? I can't be wrong lah ;p
Hey hey!! that's Mummy & Baby Asher, ME!!

Godma Sann, Baby Asher & Mummy Lindy


(Wai Po) Mummy's Mummy, Baby Asher & Mummy Lindy


We are one Family!! that's Daddy Alvin!!


Mummy, Auntie Joanne & Me lah, happily having my milk milk...

Daddy, Me, Mummy, Auntie Joanne & Uncle Derryl...long time good friends...


Uncle Vyn, who made me cry(jokin' lah), pretty Auntie Carol & Us!!

Uncle Lester, Auntie Anna (WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED??) & Us!!

All the pretty babes & Baby Asher-the ONLY thorn among the Roses...

The early guests...with me in Uncle Alex's Arms...

Me in Mummy's arms with Auntie Sylvia...

Oh...Godma Sann AGAIN...with Us!!! Hehe...will see lots of her...:D

Auntie Lily carrying me...I co-operative hor...never cry...hehe.

Uncle Alex...he wanted to let me drink Calsberg woh...


But...see, either I am too good boy, easy going boy...or Uncle Alex is so good...hehe...

No calsberg...I slept le loh...

Auntie Irene & Baby Asher at my resting and scenery viewing place...

Baby Asher & uncle Christopher...

he also got BB coming soon!!! Congrats!!

Uncle Leon & Us!!

Uncle Desmond(Vain Vain one) & Us!

Auntie Lynn (Forever so "eat Photo") and Us!! (Too bad Uncle Leon Yeo not here...)


Pretty Auntie Carol and Us! See her eyes SOoOOoO big...

Uncle Chris Choo...The SUV man... and me...

Oh...Jie jie Ambrea & her mummy, Auntie Serene & us!

We are 2 Families...hehe...

Alvin Daddy, Lindy Mummy, Baby Asher & Jie Jie Ambrea, Auntie Serene & Uncle Keith

Jie jie Ambria sleeping and I naughty naughty disturbing...


I am half a year younger or so...

The latecomers, Uncle Keith Chan & Uncle Jason Low...

PS: AUNTIE EVELYN...why we never take photo together??? Mummy!!! You forgot lah... :(

No comments: