Saturday, March 8, 2008

See who came?!

6th March 2008 Thursday:

This is Mummy's best-est best friend since Primary 3...hmm so that's like best friends for 17 years le...Auntie Reginia! She came to visit me and Mummy with her mummy...aiyah forgot to take picture of her mummy..

When they came, I was sound asleep...Auntie Reginia couldn't wait to see me wake up...hehe...so when my milk time is due, Mummy let Auntie Reginia feed me from the bottle...and see I am so co-operative...


Mummy been busy with preparing for my Baby Shower this 2 days...I am really very fortunate baby, to have 3 sessions of Baby Shower over 14th, 15th and 16th March...hmm...hopefully I won't be too overwhelmed by the many people around me then...
So many things to prepare for my baby shower...
First is the guestlist, which day, which session, how many pax...this mummy say is the most headache...
Then the cakes, food catering etc...well but she won't get to do it again anytime soon untill my "didi" or "meimei" comes along... so mummy pls enjoy!! :)

No comments: