Sunday, March 30, 2008

We had no time to blog much past few days...

Mummy went back to work on Fri and Sat...so wai po came over to help look after me...alot of preparation work...since mummy will not be around to feed me, she got to prepare the right amount of milk milk for me in the feeding bottles to standby for Wai po to feed me and also tell her the timings roughly...so in order not to let me feed too many times from the bottle, mummy always ensure she give me a feed before she goes off for work...before that still got to bathe me leh...

Then of cos when Wai Po is here...she dunno how to switch on the PC for me to blog, so no blogging when mummy is not around loh... ;p

Anyway...

Thursday 230308 nite...

Daddy & Mummy brought me to Sakae Sushi at Compasspoint...before we left home, Mummy prepared a bottle of milk for me about 100ml...but think she did not close tight..so about 20ml leaked in the insulation bag...so I was left with around 80ml of milk only...

Daddy told mummy its ok...just let me have some milk to drink to hold my hunger...BUT Daddy don't know....(Mummy gave him a cheeky grin) ... Baby Asher knows the difference between 80 mls and 100 mls hor...short of 20 mls also cannot one...I will be fussy about it...

So true enough, I was fussing and Mummy told Daddy..."Now you know hor..." ;p

Daddy tried to "cheat" me with water due to the 20mls milk shortage...but
U THINK I STUPID HAR... I am Mummy Lindy's SON leh...
When we were at home earlier on...Daddy told Mummy, "Baby Asher really funny leh...one second crying, next second so cool..."
Daddy...aiyoh, all babies are like that one leh..we flip between smiling and crying faster than you can pop a pacifier in our mouths...hehehe


That's me in 2 different seconds....

No comments: