Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mummy & Daddy was terrorised by me again...

Mummy says very very tiring to feed me, cos' I always seem to be hungry..forever hungry.
Just fed and want milk again???

Mummy's thoughts:
1. HUNGRY AGAIN?
2. Not getting enough milk per feed? But when bottle feed expressed milk, Baby Asher is fed bwtn 70ml to 90mls...according to his weight and age, should be suffifcient.
3. Yes, babys on exclusively breastfed milk gets hungry very soon, but SOoOooO soon? Instead of 2 hours, now barely one hour????!!!
4. Is Baby Asher overfeeding? Will he be uncomfortable?
5. Introduce pacifier? But I don't want him t be reliant on it leh...

Everytime I am in Mummy's arms, she tells me all these.....just like last night till the wee hours of this morning... Mummy says as I approach 1 month old, I should be able to drop my 2am feed after my last feed around midnite and last till maybe 6plus AM...

The weird thing to mummy is that how come she does almost the same feeding for me daily and certain nights I am able to drop the 2am feed, and sleep thru till 5plus or 6plus AM, BUT certain nights like the past 2 nights, I am not able to??!!

Hmm..i also dunno...

So mummy went on to read more about my feeding and breastfeeding...so perhaps I am undergoing a session of "Growth Spurts"...???

Mummy tries to make me sleep on my own without too much carrying and coaxing of me till i fall asleep...so whenever I make noise or finish a feed, she will still carry me, sing lullaby to me...but just as i am falling asleep...she will put me back into my cot/crib...sometimes I co-operate, sometimes I don't...and sometimes I prefer to sleep on the daybed in the living room...

This morning... ...

No comments: