Wednesday, March 19, 2008

15th March 2008 Sat - My 2nd Baby Shower Session

I officially turned 1 month old!!! This session is held at Daddy's parents' place at Queenstown. Daddy has a lot of relatives...but all the folks not too keen to takes photos...so not much to show.

I was being carried around by tonnes of people...
Mummy said this 3 days of Baby shower is showcase day for me...so I have to get used to being carried by many different people...

Mummy stayed till 6AM in the morning becos' of...hmm...Mummy say don't say woh...cos' this is Asher's Happy Blog... :) so ZIPPED. no mention of what is already over!!

Uncle San aka Uncle Kelvin Cheng, with Daddy and Me!!!
Many Uncles were here...but they don't seem keen to take photo with Baby Asher leh...
even this photo was taken "forcefully" haha
Daddy's uncle Gary and auntie, Daddy's Wai Po and Uncle..together with Me & Daddy!!

With my cousins Jaden and Jodie!!


No comments: