Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Past few days...

No blog for the past few days becos we were busy! Mummy busy, so was baby Asher...Busy shopping for Baby Asher's carseat..we went to Kaki Bukit, Baby Fair at Expo, Suntec City & Marina Square...

Friday was kind of like the first time we go out together shopping!!
This picture with Daddy was taken during our dinner in a Thai restaurant at Suntec on Friday...



Still no car seat for Baby Asher.... :(

Then Saturday night we finally got it at Takashimaya Baby Fair...we ended up with a Britax Royale in "Blue Scribbles" which is blue lah... I've got my own car seat le!!! :)
The features of a Britax Royale is:
Superior side impact protection with safety cell technology including contoured side wings
Grows with your child - converts from baby car seat to toddler car seat
Uniquely attached stabilising bar provides greater safety
Convenient push button retractor
Machine washable plush luxurious trim, including new style sunhood, messy mat and storage pocket
Seat belt lock off for forward facing positions

The first time I sat in it was yesterday when we went to see Dr. Allyson Tan, my Pediatrician for my 6 in 1 jab...I fell asleep in my carseat after just few minutes in it. The plush cushioning was so comfortable...and it defnitely feels more secure than to be carried in the arms or laps of Wai Po in the car... I am so happy I have got my own car seat le!!!

No comments: