Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My first TUMMY TIME!!

24th March 2008 Monday - My first TUMMY time...

This lovely mat is from Auntie Shiling and Auntie Judy..Mummy's ex-colleagues...Thank you!

Alot of nice little surprises from the mat...so interactive...but now I still got to rely on Mummy to take my little hand and feet to explore them one by one...the different textures, the different sounds it creates from the touch of it...



Since then, everyday I will have some tummy time with this mat...and also Baby Bwright time...which is a VCD that Mummy will play for me...Other than that, I have my own independent time resting by the cosy corner, laying on my crib and admire the scenery outside, listening to music...

With Mummy carrying me in her arms, we have some dancing time with some cheerful or hip music daily. Mummy will also read me some stories, although not a daily affair yet.

Then when I am feeding, its the time when Mummy will read up on books to understand more about my growth and what to expect in the days come by...

Stimulation for baby's mental growth is extremely important during our intial year...as our brain development takes place...

When its my bedtime, Mummy will sing nursery rhymes to me...

I am really a blessed and fortunate, Happy Baby Asher.

No comments: