Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am changing...

Everyday I am changing...Mummy takes shots of me to capture my changes and growth...

Handling a growing baby like me requires lots of patience and when it comes to breastfeeding, lots of determination and faith. Its tiring cos' I need to be fed very regularly every now and then...sometimes Mummy is upset cos' I am unpredictable at times...just like 2 nights ago...

Mummy was already very very tired as she didnt get to sleep from whole of saturday all the way until sunday night...and for 1 of the feeds, I actually wouldn't stop feeding from 930pm till 1130pm...a whole 2 hours!! For a long time, Mummy hadn't been upset with me or rather with my unpredictable behavior...but that night, she was really upset ...cos of Mummy's mummy(wai po), daddy(quite innocently involved but couldn't be helped) and me loh...

So many thoughts on Mummy's mind... when it comes to mummy's mummy, she is always so so helpless..sigh..anyway now that I have officially turned one month old, baby shower over & done with, coming week will be the week when I have to go for my jabs...so many jab jab woh...no worries mummy, I will be a brave boy! Baby Asher is your rugged, tough baby!!

Daddy planting a gentle kiss on my forehead!!

I was wide awake...
I look different from when I was a month ago right?


No comments: